10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Java | Комментариев: 0
James L. Weaver, "JavaFX Script: Dynamic Java Scripting for Rich Internet/Client-side Applications"
Apress | 2007-10-29 | ISBN: 1590599454 | 1590599454 pages | PDF | 1,6 MB
JavaFX Script makes it easy for developers to quickly develop high-quality UI-intensive applications very quickly. As JavaFX Script: Dynamic Java Scripting for Rich Internet/Client-side Applications demonstrates, developers can develop Rich Internet Applications and rich client-side user interfaces quickly and easily with this potential replacement for Ajax and perhaps even ActionScript and other scripting found in Flash. This firstPress book on JavaFX Scriptcovers the following topics:
* The fundamentals of the JavaFX suite of technologies and the foundations of JavaFX Script and available tools
* How to create a Wordsearch application
* How to augment and enhance the Wordsearch application after learning more advanced JavaFX Script features such as classes, objects, UI components, and constructs.
What you’ll learn
* Understand the JavaFX family and JavaFX Script and its relationship to the Java/Java SE 6 platform.
* Set up a JavaFX Script development and execution environment culminating in a Hello JFX application.
* Create a Wordsearch application and explore important JavaFX Script concepts by doing so.
* Survey the JavaFX UI Components including the commonly used ones that go into further building and enhancement of the Wordsearch application frame and menu structure.
* Use more advanced JavaFX Script language constructs for extending the Wordsearch application.
* Build JavaFX classes and objects, build the data model for the WordSearch application, and run the data model with a tester program.
* Develop the view for the Wordsearch application using a data model such as bind as well as drawing on a canvas.
* Explore more JavaFX Script concepts and possible IDE tie-ins to NetBeans, Eclipse, etc.
Only RS mirrors, please