10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Java | Комментариев: 0
Python Programming with the Java Class Libraries "A Tutorial for Building Web and Enterprise Applications"
Author: Richard Hightower | Publisher: Addison Wesley | 2002 | ISBN: 0201616165 | CHM | 640 pages | English | 1.9 MB
Python Programming with the Java(TM) Class Libraries: A Tutorial for Building Web and Enterprise Applications with Jython covers important topics such as:
* Fundamental programming concepts, including statements, expressions, interpreters, and compilers
* Python basics, including operators, string formatting, namespaces, classes, errors, and exceptions
* Object-oriented programming concepts
* File input/output
* Python's intrinsic functions
* Formatting, parsing, and manipulating strings
* Interfacing with the Java APIs and working with Java Streams
* Using Python and Java Swing to create GUIs
* Working with SQL and JDBC(TM)
* Python and Java applets
In addition, the book contains instructions for downloading and installing the Python language and the Java Development Kit (JDK). Terminology, definitions, explanations, and numerous code samples make this book a useful learning experience.
Whether you are a sophisticated computer user new to programming or a serious application developer, Python Programming with the Java(TM) Class Libraries will give you insight into the power of Python and the know-how to put it to work.