10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Java | Комментариев: 0
Core J2EE Patterns: Best Practices and Design Strategies (2nd Edition)
Prentice Hall PTR; 2 edition | ISBN: 0131422464 | 528 pages | May 10, 2003 | CHM | 4 Mb
Developers often confuse learning the technology with learning to design with the technology. In this book, senior architects from the Sun Java Center share their cumulative design experience on Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) technology.
The primary focus of the book is on patterns, best practices, design strategies, and proven solutions using the key J2EE technologies including JavaServer Pages(TM) (JSP(TM)), Servlets, Enterprise JavaBeans(TM) (EJB(TM)), and Java(TM) Message Service (JMS) APIs. The J2EE Pattern Catalog with 21 patterns and numerous strategies is presented to document and promote best practices for these technologies.
Core J2EE Patterns, Second Edition offers the following:
* J2EE Pattern Catalog with 21 patterns--fully revised and newly documented patterns providing proven solutions for enterprise applications
* Design strategies for the presentation tier, business tier, and integration tier
* Coverage of servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, and Web Services
* J2EE technology bad practices
* Refactorings to improve existing designs using patterns
* Fully illustrated with UML diagrams
* Extensive sample code for patterns, strategies, and refactorings