25 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » .NET | Комментариев: 0
Richard J. Simon, Leslie Koorhan, Ken Cox, "Sams Teach Yourself Object-Oriented Programming with VB.NET in 21 Days"
Sams | 2002-02-21 | ISBN: 0672321491 | 432 pages | PDF | 2,8 MB
This book is focused on "getting the concepts" as well as teaching how to apply OOP concepts in the new version of Visual Basic. The reader is not expected to have any mastery of a given OOP language. In fact, the stress of having to learn the syntax of an OOP language, without first having a strong conceptual foundation about the OOP paradigm, often prevents the programmer from doing effective Object Oriented Programming at the language level. However, a beginner's knowledge of the Visual Basic language is a definite plus.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides