10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » .NET | Комментариев: 0
Joydip Kanjilal, Sriram Putrevu, "Sams Teach Yourself ASP.NET Ajax in 24 Hours"
Sams | 2008-07-19 | ISBN: 0672329670 | 432 pages | PDF | 5.6 MB
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you’ll learn how to build advanced web sites and applications with ASP.NET Ajax--and upgrade existing pages to deliver more power and business value. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson equips you with sufficient information and guides you to mastery of Ajax in real-world applications.
One step at a time, you’ll discover how to make the most of the Microsoft Ajax Library and Ajax Server Extensions. You’ll develop secure, reliable Web services and applications that solve real problems--including a complete sample e-commerce application.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common questions, issues, and tasks.
Quizzes help you build and test your knowledge.
Notes, tips, and cautions point out shortcuts, solutions, and potential problems to avoid.
New terms are clearly defined and explained.
Learn how to…
* Incorporate ASP.NET Ajax into any new or existing web site or application
* Use ASP.NET architecture, key concepts, and client-side scripting techniques
* Design and build a complete e-commerce application
* Use ASP.NET Ajax to create higher-performance web applications
* Use all the key Ajax Server Extensions, including the Ajax Control Toolkit
* Work with the ASP.NET Ajax authentication and profile services
* Extend the Microsoft Ajax Library
* Efficiently debug and trace ASP.NET Ajax code
* Leverage the benefits of Ajax by implementing a sample application
Joydip Kanjilal, honored by Microsoft as an ASP.NET MVP, writes frequently on ASP.NET and other .NET technologies for web sites such as www.asptoday.com, www.devx.com, www.aspalliance.com, and www.aspnetpro.com. He is currently lead architect for a consulting company based in Hyderabad, India. He has designed and architected solutions for various domains. Sriram Putrevu, lead developer for a consulting company in Hyderabad, specializes in Microsoft .NET technologies. He has extensive experience developing large-scale applications in healthcare, supply chain/logistics, EAI, and e-commerce.
Download: 5.6 MB, rar'd PDF
NO POSTING MIRROR, PLEASE!