Скачать Building Web Applications with ADO.NET and XML Web Services (Gearhead Press--In the Trenches) бесплатно
10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » .NET | Комментариев: 0
Richard Hundhausen, Steven Borg, Cole Francis, Kenneth Wilcox, "Building Web Applications with ADO.NET and XML Web Services (Gearhead Press--In the Trenches)"
Wiley | 416 pages | 2002-08-30 | ISBN: 0471201863 | PDF | 5 MB
Richard Hundhausen, Steven Borg, Cole Francis, and Kenneth Wilcox have combined their years of expertise in this invaluable resource to teach you how a typical wired business can leverage Web services in B2B commerce. Using a case study, the authors walk you step by step through how to take advantage of new technologies in .NET, such as ADO, ASP, and SOAP, to create XML Web services. They start with a discussion of a Web services provider case study, including the analysis, design, construction, registration, and deployment of the Web service. You'll then learn about the conceptual design of a system and receive an introduction to Object Role Modeling (ORM).
Packed with useful information, the chapters also dive into topics such as:
* Database design, covering the implementation of the physical design in Microsoft SQL Server 2000
* Syntax and attributes used to code a Web service, including proper testing techniques
* The benefits of using the Universal Description Discovery and Integration (UDDI) framework
* Security-both the traditional mechanisms provided by IIS and new ones provided by ASP.NET
* Web service performance testing and tuning
The companion Web site includes the complete case study application and code used in the book.