10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » .NET | Комментариев: 0
Essential C# 2.0 (Microsoft .NET Development Series)
Addison-Wesley | 2006 | 768 Pages | ISBN 0321150775 | CHM | 4.5 Mb
Essential C# 2.0 is a clear, concise guide to C#—including the features new to C# 2.0. The book clearly presents material for beginners and experts and provides contrasts and comparisons between C# and other languages. The C# language is covered comprehensively and each important construct is illustrated with succinct code examples. Complete code examples are available online. Mark Michaelis has organized the material for quick access. Graphical “mind maps” at the beginning of each chapter show what material is covered and how each topic relates to the whole.
Following the C# introduction, readers will learn about
* C# primitive data types, value types, reference types, type conversions, and arrays
* Operators and control flow, loops, conditional logic, and sequential programming
* Methods, parameters, exception handling, and structured programming
* Classes, inheritance, structures, interfaces, and object-oriented programming
* Well-formed types, operator overloading, namespaces, and garbage collection
* Generics, collections, and iterators
* Reflection, attributes, and declarative programming
* Threading, synchronization, and multi-threaded patterns
* Interoperability and unsafe code
* The Common Language Infrastructure that underlies C#
C# 2.0 has a multitude of new features that make the language even more powerful, productive, and efficient. These new features are thoroughly covered in this book. A separate appendix on C# 2.0 topics helps readers quickly find new features of the language.
Whether you’re just starting out as a programmer, are an experienced developer looking to learn C#, or are a seasoned C# programmer interested in learning the new features of C# 2.0, Essential C# 2.0 gives you just what you need to quickly get up and running writing C# applications.