a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я 

Скачать Thomas Sterling - "Beowulf Cluster Computing With Windows", 1st Ed. бесплатно

Thomas Sterling - "Beowulf Cluster Computing With Windows", 1st Ed.
Publisher: The MIT Press | Pages: 488 | October 2001 | ISBN: 0262692759 | PDF | 1.89 Mb

Beowulf clusters, which exploit mass-market PC hardware and software in conjunction with cost-effective commercial network technology, are becoming the platform for many scientific, engineering, and commercial applications. With growing popularity has come growing complexity. Addressing that complexity, Beowulf Cluster Computing with Windows provide system users and administrators with the tools they need to run the most advanced Beowulf clusters.
This book consists of three stand-alone parts. The first provides an introduction to the underlying hardware technology, assembly, and configuration. The second part offers a detailed presentation of the major parallel programming libraries. The third, and largest, part describes software infrastructures and tools for managing cluster resources. This includes some of the most popular of the software packages available for distributed task scheduling, as well as tools for monitoring and administering system resources and user accounts. Approximately 75% of the material in the book is common to Beowulf clusters in general, with the other 25% pertaining to the Windows operating system. Most of the chapters include text specific to this operating system.

Download from Rapidshare

Feel free to share other non-Rapidshare mirrors!


Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.