24 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » PHP | Комментариев: 0
Vikram Vaswani, "PHP Programming Solutions"
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media | 2007 | ISBN: 007148745X | 336 pages | PDF | 1,9 MB
Find real-world solutions to PHP programming problems. Simplify and shorten the PHP application development cycle using the in-depth information contained in this hands-on guide. PHP Programming Solutions clearly lays out more than 250 programming challenges alongside practical solutions, functioning code, detailed explanations, and usage tips.
Inside, you'll learn to manipulate strings and arrays, work with HTML and Web pages, accept and validate user input, parse XML code, and resolve programming problems using PEAR and PECL widgets and extensions. Plus, you'll get detailed coverage of PHP security issues, SQL database interaction, debugging techniques, and error processing.
* Work with numbers, strings, dates, times, files, and directories
* Build complex data structures using PHP's array manipulation API
* Use functions and classes to build modular, reusable code
* Create, update, and cache HTML documents and Web content
* Obtain and process user input submitted via online forms
* Protect, log, and debug PHP script actions
* Authenticate and track users with sessions and cookies
* Traverse, validate, and transform XML documents
* Store and retrieve data from MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle databases
* Interface with different server types, network protocols, and file formats
* Perform efficient exception handling and error processing
My blog on AH
Not all books on AvaxHome appear on the homepage.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
NO MIRRORS according to the rules