10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » PHP | Комментариев: 0
The Essential Guide to Dreamweaver CS3 with CSS, Ajax, and PHP
The Essential Guide to Dreamweaver | ISBN: 1590598598 | Edition-July 2007 | PDF | 784 Pages | 17.12 Mb
With over 3 million users worldwide, Adobe's Dreamweaver is the most popular web development software in the world, and it just took another step forward with CS3, the new version released in 2007. Having come a long way from it's humble beginnings as a as a simple web design tool, CS3 allows you to rapidly put together standards compliant web sites and dynamic web sites with server-side languages and Ajax, and much more.
To complement this great new application, David Powers has written the ultimate guide to it—The Essential Guide to Dreamweaver CS3 teaches you everything you need to know about the application, from setting up your development environment environment to publishing your sites and applications on the web, and everything in between.
* Takes you through your development environment set up
* Covers everything you need to create both standards compliant web sutes, and dynamic web applications
* Teaches several real world techniques using a series of step by step tutorials
What you’ll learn
* How to set up your ideal development environment, using Mac OSX/Windows, Apache (and IIS on Windows,) Apache, MySQL, and phpMyAdmin
* Creating standards compliant web sites using CS3's XHTML and CSS features
* Creating dynamic web applications using CS3's PHP and Spry Ajax server behaviors
* Building several real world web site functions, such as form validation, random quote generator, search function, user management/login pages, dynamic Ajax gallery, and much more.
* Creating an interface design in Fireworks CS3 and importing it into Dreamweaver CS3.
* How use Dreamweaver CS3's XML functionality, to consume RSS feeds, and create Spry data sets
* Using includes, templates and master detail pages.
* How to publish your site after you've created it
Summary of Contents
* Chapter 1: Dreamweaver CS3—Your Creative Partner
* Chapter 2: Building Dynamic Sites with Ajax and PHP
* Chapter 3: Getting the Work Environment Ready
* Chapter 4: Setting Up a PHP Site
* Chapter 5: Adding a Touch of Style
* Chapter 6: Creating a CSS Site Straight Out of the Box
* Chapter 7: Building Site Navigation with the Spry Menu Bar
* Chapter 8: Sprucing Up Content with Spry Widgets
* Chapter 9: Building Online Forms and Validating Input
* Chapter 10: Introducing the Basics of PHP
* Chapter 11: Using PHP to Process a Form
* Chapter 12: Working with PHP Includes and Templates
* Chapter 13: Setting Up MySQL and phpMyAdmin
* Chapter 14: Storing Records in a Database
* Chapter 15: Controlling Access to Your Site
* Chapter 16: Working with Multiple Tables
* Chapter 17: Searching Records and Handling Dates
* Chapter 18: Using XSLT to Display Live News Feeds and XML
* Chapter 19: Using Spry to Display XML
* Chapter 20: Getting the Best of Both Worlds with PHP and Spry