Stuart McClure, Joel Scambray, George Kurtz, "Hacking Exposed, 6 Ed: Network Security Secrets And Solutions"
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media | 2009 | ISBN: 0071613749 | 720 pages | PDF | 7,8 MB
Meet the formidable demands of security in today's hyperconnected world with expert guidance from the world-renowned Hacking Exposed team. Following the time-tested "attack-countermeasure" philosophy, this 10th anniversary edition has been fully overhauled to cover the latest insidious weapons in the hacker's extensive arsenal.
New and updated material:
- New chapter on hacking hardware, including lock bumping, access card cloning, RFID hacks, USB U3 exploits, and Bluetooth device hijacking
- Updated Windows attacks and countermeasures, including new Vista and Server 2008 vulnerabilities and Metasploit exploits
- The latest UNIX Trojan and rootkit techniques and dangling pointer and input validation exploits
- New wireless and RFID security tools, including multilayered encryption and gateways
- All-new tracerouting and eavesdropping techniques used to target network hardware and Cisco devices
- Updated DoS, man-in-the-middle, DNS poisoning, and buffer overflow coverage
- VPN and VoIP exploits, including Google and TFTP tricks, SIP flooding, and IPsec hacking
- Fully updated chapters on hacking the Internet user, web hacking, and securing
Not all books on AvaxHome appear on the homepage.
In order not to miss many of them follow
and visit my blog too :)
NO MIRRORS according to the rules
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.