Himansu Dwivedi: Implementing SSH
Publisher: Wiley | ISBN: 0471458805 | edition 2003 | PDF | 402 pages | 5.59 MB
A tactical guide to installing, implementing, optimizing, and supporting SSH in order to secure your network. Prevent unwanted hacker attacks! This detailed guide will show you how to strengthen your company system’s defenses, keep critical data secure, and add to the functionality of your network by deploying SSH. Security expert Himanshu Dwivedi shows you ways to implement SSH on virtually all operating systems, desktops, and servers, so your system is safe, secure, and stable. Learn how SSH fulfills all the core items in security, including authentication, authorization, encryption, integrity, and auditing. Also, discover methods to optimize the protocol for security and functionality on Unix®, Windows®, and network architecture environments. Additionally, find out about the similarities and differences of the major SSH servers and clients.
With the help of numerous architectural examples and case studies, you’ll gain the necessary skills to:
* Explore many remote access solutions, including the theory, setup, and configuration of port forwarding
* Take advantage of features such as secure e-mail, proxy, and dynamic port forwarding
* Use SSH on network devices that are traditionally managed by Telnet
* Utilize SSH as a VPN solution in both a server and client aspect
* Replace insecure protocols such as Rsh, Rlogin, and FTP
* Use SSH to secure Web browsing and as a secure wireless (802.11) solution
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.