Скачать Ronald L. Krutz, Russell Dean Vines - The CEH Prep Guide: The Comprehensive Guide to Certified Ethical Hacking бесплатно
Ronald L. Krutz, Russell Dean Vines - The CEH Prep Guide: The Comprehensive Guide to Certified Ethical Hacking
Wiley | 2007 | ISBN: 0470135921 | Pages: 738 | PDF | 9.95 MB
* The Certified Ethical Hacker program began in 2003 and ensures that IT professionals apply security principles in the context of their daily job scope
* Presents critical information on footprinting, scanning, enumeration, system hacking, trojans and backdoors, sniffers, denial of service, social engineering, session hijacking, hacking Web servers, and more
* Discusses key areas such as Web application vulnerabilities, Web-based password cracking techniques, SQL injection, wireless hacking, viruses and worms, physical security, and Linux hacking
* Contains a CD-ROM that enables readers to prepare for the CEH exam by taking practice tests
A benchmark guide for keeping networks safe with the Certified Ethical Hacker program
Seasoned authors Ronald Krutz and Russell Dean Vines continue in the tradition of their CISSP security franchise by bringing you this comprehensive guide to the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program. Serving as a valuable tool for acquiring the necessary knowledge to prepare for and pass the CEH exam, this book offers clear, concise, and easy-to-understand explanations of key ethical hacking topics as well as hundreds of review questions. Krutz and Vines equip you with in-depth coverage of the latest hacking techniques you'll need to know in order to pass the qualifying examinations, and they arm you with both offensive and defensive approaches to help organizations identify vulnerabilities and protect their information systems.
In addition to its technical content, The CEH Prep Guide examines the legal and ethical requirements and ramifications that are associated with ethical hacking, the rationale behind it, relevant technologies and terminology, and the increased professional responsibility that accompanies the CEH certification. You'll get essential information on penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, risk mitigation, countermeasures, and upgrading defenses in an effective and cost-efficient manner. Plus, the knowledge gained from this guide is applicable to commercial, industrial, military, and government organizations. Greatly increasing your chances of success when taking the CEH exam, The CEH Prep Guide also covers:
* Footprinting, scanning, and enumeration
* Trojans, backdoors, and sniffers
* Denial of service and social engineering
* Linux hacking, cryptography, and buffer overflows
* Honeypots, firewalls, viruses, and worms
* Web application vulnerabilities and Web-based password cracking techniques
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...