26 июня 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Сетевые технологии | Комментариев: 0
Автор: Steven Sanderson
Название: Pro ASP.NET MVC Framework
Размер: 11,7 Mb
Steven Sanderson has seen the ASP.NET MVC framework mature from the start, so his experience, combined with comprehensive coverage of all the new features, including those in the official MVC development toolkit, offers the clearest understanding of how this exciting new framework could improve your coding efficiency—and you’ll gain invaluable up–to–date awareness of security, deployment, and interoperability challenges.
The ASP.NET MVC Framework is the latest evolution of Microsoft’s ASP.NET web platform. It introduces a radically new high–productivity programming model that promotes cleaner code architecture, test–driven development, and powerful extensibility, combined with all the benefits of ASP.NET 3.5.
An integral benefit of this book is that the core Model–View–Controller architectural concepts are not simply explained or discussed in isolation, but demonstrated in action. You’ll work through an extended tutorial to create a working e–commerce web application that combines ASP.NET MVC with the latest C# 3.0 language features and unit–testing best practices. By gaining this invaluable, practical experience, you can discover MVCs strengths and weaknesses for yourself—and put your best learned theory into practice.
What you’ll learn
* Gain a solid architectural background to ASP.NET MVC, including Model–View–Controller and REST concepts.
* Explore the ASP.NET MVC framework with detailed coverage of all aspects of the framework and the official MVC development toolkit.
* See how it works with test–driven development in action.
* Capitalize on your existing knowledge quickly and easily through translation and comparison of features in classic ASP.NET to those in ASP.NET MVC.
* Learn about the latest security and deployment issues, including IIS 7.0.
Who is this book for?
This book is for web developers with a basic knowledge of ASP.NET and C# who want, or need, to start using the new ASP.NET MVC framework.