Keith Martin, "Creative Suite 3 Integration: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash Pro, Acrobat, Bridge and Version Cue"
Publisher: Focal Press | Pages: 352 | 2007-07-23 | ISBN:0240520599 | PDF | 84 MB
Learn how to integrate the new versions and features of all design programs within Creative Suite 3 with this definitive guide. Improve your productively by achieving professional results faster and more collaboratively. Simplify both your creative and production tasks as you move your creative elements freely between applications while maintaining editing capability all in one unified design environment.
With this book, you get a unique combination with...
* Focus on integration so that you can work most efficiently with the Suites packages together as part of your overall design workflow, saving valuable time
* Colorful, practical tutorials that use multiple programs for real-life projects
* Look-up reference and troubleshooting organization for cross-program issues - even if you use just 2 or 3 of the CS programs
* Coverage from basics for readers who are just beginning with the Suite through in-depth, comprehensive info for cross program mastery
From print, Web, or multimedia projects to PDFs, you get the most hands-on approach to cross-Suite issues. Exciting real-world projects include building entire websites and multi-chapter books. Produce effective and efficient PDFs for approval and print or screen using Acrobat with content from Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Whether you work with design, editorial, advertising, or production, you will not find this information anywhere else!
Praise from Ginna Baldassarre, Sr. Product Manager, Creative Suite, Adobe Systems Inc.
"After reading this book, I was so happy to see that we have a great resource/tool that really highlights the strides Adobe has taken to really integrate these products. Keith's book is so easy to follow and really targets the benefits and efficiencies gained by having all the creative tools work seamlessly. Keith really makes you feel like you are in his studio with him, watching him work, and learning about all the different products. It's almost a magical experience.
After reading this book, I know that you will continue to fall in love with all the new features the CS3 applications have to offer.and perhaps learn some new things that you didnt know! I know I did."
* A unique guide showing you how to use the 7 packages within Adobe's Creative Suite 3 together and efficiently as part of your overall workflow, saving you valuable time
* Produce professional results with highly illustrated, practical how-to tutorials
* Ideal to use as a look-up reference and trouble shooting manual for cross-program issues - even if you own just 2 or 3 of the CS programs