Friends of Ed: Illustrator CS Most Wanted Techniques and Effects by Matt Kloskowski
Published: 1st May 2004 | ISBN:1590593723 | 327 pages | PDF | 92 Mb
If you’re looking for a book to teach you some of the most useful techniques in Adobe Illustrator CS, your search is over. If you’re looking for exercises that make learning about Illustrator CS more fun, look no further. Most of all, if you’re looking for a book to empower you to create illustrations that are worth bragging about, you’ve found it!
Illustrator CS Most Wanted: Techniques and Effects responds to the demands of a growing group of illustrators who want to take their skills to the next level.
In this book, you’ll learn how to do the following:
* Create stunning 3D illustrations using Illustrator CS’s new 3D effects.
* Expand your drawing abilities and learn how to make use of Illustrator’s various path tools to do the work for you.
* Transform a photograph into a stylized vector illustration.
* Master transparency techniques that will give your illustrations a lifelike appearance.
* Fade, transform, and blend artwork like never before using opacity masks and the powerful Blend tool.
* Use Illustrator to create retro-styled artwork.
* Produce cartoon, game, and animation effects that can be used with various animation programs.
* Explore the huge library of preset artwork Adobe has included with Illustrator CS and see how it can save you time and provide you with endless inspiration.
* Design illustrations that are worth bragging about.
* Utilize the downladable creative and inspirational source files (even the fonts are included!) for every exercise so you can work at your own pace and never be left without the final illustration.