9 мая 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Kenneth Rosen, Douglas Host, Rachel Klee, "UNIX: The Complete Reference, 2 Ed"
Chapman | 2002 | ISBN: 0000 | 336 pages | PDF | 3 MB
The Definitive UNIX Resource--Fully Updated Get cutting-edge coverage of the newest releases of UNIX--including Solaris 10, all Linux distributions, HP-UX, AIX, and FreeBSD--from this thoroughly revised, one-stop resource for users at all experience levels. Written by UNIX experts with many years of experience starting with Bell Laboratories, UNIX: The Complete Reference, Second Edition provides step-by-step instructions on how to use UNIX and take advantage of its powerful tools and utilities. Get up-and-running on UNIX quickly, use the command shell and desktop, and access the Internet and e-mail. You'll also learn to administer systems and networks, develop applications, and secure your UNIX environment. Up-to-date chapters on UNIX desktops, Samba, Python, Java Apache, and UNIX Web development are included.
* Install, configure, and maintain UNIX on your PC or workstation
* Work with files, directories, commands, and the UNIX shell
* Create and modify text files using powerful text editors
* Use UNIX desktops, including GNOME, CDE, and KDE, as an end user or system administrator
* Use and manage e-mail, TCP/IP networking, and Internet services
* Protect and maintain the security of your UNIX system and network
* Share devices, printers, and files between Windows and UNIX systems
* Use powerful UNIX tools, including awk, sed, and grep
* Develop your own shell, Python, and Perl scripts, and Java, C, and C++ programs under UNIX
* Set up Apache Web servers and develop browser-independent Web sites and applications
Not all books on AvaxHome appear on the homepage.
In order not to miss many of them follow
NO MIRRORS according to the rules