2 июня 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Mitch Ratcliffe, Steve Mack, "Podcasting Bible"
Wiley; 1 edition (February 12, 2007) | ISBN-10: 0470043520 | 570 Pages | PDF | 15 MB
"This is the book that you'll want to read about podcasting--the technology that everyday people, in addition to the big-name radio networks, are using to broadcast to the world."
-- Robert Scoble, Vice President Media Development, Podtech.net
Create and market successful podcasts from your desktop, for your company, or in the studio
Podcasting is a blazing hot new medium, but to create effective audio and video for the Internet, you need a thorough grounding in the tools and techniques that make it possible. You'll find it all--including business planning worksheets and tips--in this comprehensive guide from two industry experts. Each of the book's seven sections focuses on key elements in a logical sequence, so you can find what you need, when you need it--from an in-depth look at the basics, to high-level recording techniques, to creating a revenue-producing business.
* Produce and upload your first podcast with a Quick Start tutorial
* Learn how to turn your podcast into a viable business
* Master the equipment--microphones, cameras, editing software, and more
* Produce your audio and video podcasts to a broadcast standard
* Decipher Really Simple Syndication (RSS) and other podcasting techniques
* Crop, resize, color correct, or insert virtual backgrounds
* Integrate your podcast into your blog or Web site
No Mirrors, pls