22 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Bill Jelen, "Excel Gurus Gone Wild: Do the IMPOSSIBLE with Microsoft Excel"
Holy Macro! Books | 2009-04-01 | ISBN: 1932802401 | 224 pages | PDF | 8 MB
Drawn from actual excel conundrums posted on the author's website, www.mrexcel.com, this high-level resource is designed for people who want to stretch Excel to its limits. Tips for solving 100 incredibly difficult problems are covered in depth and include extracting the first letter of each word in a paragraph, validating URL's, generating random numbers without repeating, and hiding rows if cells are empty. The answers to these and other questions have produced results that have even surprised the Excel development team.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides