24 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
John Kelbley, Mike Sterling, Allen Stewart, "Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V: Insiders Guide to Microsoft's Hypervisor"
Sybex | 2009-04-20 | ISBN: 0470440961 | 384 pages | PDF | 10,1 MB
Hyper-V is one of the top virtualization products, and this practical guide focuses on the essentials of Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V. Written by the Microsoft team behind the Hyper-V product, this book shows you how to perform key virtualization scenarios, such as server consolidation, software test and development, and a dynamic data center and demonstrates how Hyper-V can be used to reduce cost and eliminate the complexity of a server infrastructure by consolidating workloads to a small number of machines. In addition, the material addresses using DPM, and SCOM with VMM in order to maintain and manage Hyper-V environments.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides