29 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
John Ross, Kelly L. Murdock, "PC User's Bible"
Wiley | ISBN:0470088974 | March 12, 2007 | 854 pages | PDF | 64 MB
If you want to get the most out of your PC, you've come to the right source. This one-stop reference-tutorial is what you need to succeed with your Windows Vista or Windows® XP computer, whether it's a desktop or a laptop. From setting up your PC to using it for games and multimedia to keeping it running smoothly, this comprehensive guide explains it all with clear, step-by-step instructions, tips from power users, and much more. Keep this valuable book on hand and power up with confidence!
- Understand your PC's components, inside and out
- Set up sound cards, speakers, and other audio gadgets
- Put a firewall in place and apply other security software
- Explore Microsoft® Windows and learn about options for other operating systems
- Play and create music, videos, podcasts, and more
- Print, scan, fax, make presentations, and download photos
- Protect your PC against theft, damage, and eavesdroppers
- Explore common troubleshooting issues and their solutions
No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
More serious and useful books! (Checked. Removed duplicates):
Welcome to My BLOG!