31 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Steve Seguis - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Administration
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media | 2008 | ISBN: 0071493263 | Pages: 488 | PDF | 10 MB
Exploit the powerful management, networking, and security tools in Windows Server 2008 using the comprehensive information contained in this real-world resource. Written by a seasoned Windows systems engineer, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Administration lays out each feature alongside clear explanations, practical examples, and hands-on exercises. Inside, you'll learn how to deploy Windows Server 2008, use the new, integrated Server Manager tool, handle Internet services and remote access, and fine-tune performance. You'll also learn how to automate administrative tasks, create reliable system backups, and harden your server's defenses.
* Perform typical and Server Core installations of Windows Server 2008
* Modify system and component settings using the new Server Manager
* Administer users, groups, and computers with Active Directory
* Deliver robust web and FTP hosting using IIS 7.0 and ASP.NET
* Monitor stability and performance with Windows System Resource Manager
* Manage security using NAP, IPSec, 802.1x, and DHCP enforcement
* Encrypt data with Active Directory Certification Services and PKI
* Provide secure remote access using Terminal Services and RRAS
* Handle Windows DNS, BitLocker Drive Encryption, and Itanium support
* Build Windows PowerShell scripts to perform repetitive management jobs
No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
More serious and useful books! (Checked. Removed duplicates):
Welcome to My BLOG!