10 сентября 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Steve Johnson, Perspection Inc., "Microsoft Office 2007 On Demand"
Que | 2006 | ISBN: 0789736403 | 752 pages | PDF | 33 MB
This book uses real-world examples to give you a context in which to use a task. This book also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects. Perspection has written and produced books on a variety of computer software—including Microsoft Office 2003 and XP, Microsoft Windows XP, Apple Mac OS X Panther, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Macromedia Flash 8, Macromedia Director MX, and Macromedia Fireworks—and Web publishing. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve Johnson founded Perspection, Inc. Perspection is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Perspection has written more than 80 computer books, and sold more than 5 million copies.
• Office: Organize information and add impact with clip art, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts with a new results-oriented interface
• Word: Create great-looking documents faster using themes, styles, and templates
• Excel: Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to create data in Excel
• PowerPoint: Create powerful presentations faster using ready-made design templates and themes
• Outlook: Use tools for creating and managing your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks
• Publisher: Use task panes to quickly create a brochure or a newsletter without being a designer
• SharePoint: Collaborate and share documents and information
• Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist exam
• Practice your new skills with the useful workshops inside
No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
More serious and useful books! (Checked. Removed duplicates):