1 января 2010 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Bintu Harwani "Foundation Joomla!"
Apress | English | September 28, 2009 | ISBN: 1430223758 | 350 pages | PDF | 10,8 MB
Do you want the ability to manage documents, photos, and other content over the Web but don't want to shell out thousands of dollars in proprietary solutions? Want to create an online community for your hobby or user group?
You're not alone. For thousands of like-minded around the globe, the answer is Joomla!, an open source content management system (CMS) used to manage all sorts of data over the Web.
While Joomla! is relatively easy to install, a fair amount of knowledge is required in order to configure the application to your specific needs. Getting StartED with Joomla! Is an entry developer and user's guide that gets you started with this popular CMS in little or no time.
What you'll learn
• All you need to get started with using Content Management Systems in general.
• How to install, configure and get wet in Joomla!
• Upload and manage your documents, photos, blog and more using Joomla!
• Discover and use Joomla! Menus, Components, Managers and more. Extend Joomla!
• How to use the Joomla! Template Manager
Who is this book for?
Those interested in learning Joomla for the first time or to those using Drupal and other CMS who want to learn Joomla!
To start download click HERE:
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES