12 января 2010 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Bayu Cahya Pamungkas "Adempiere 3.4 Erp Solutions"
PP | English | December 2009 | ISBN: 1847197264 | 460 pages | PDF | 11,9 MB
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems are essential in today's business market. There are many options for ERP systems; however, ADempiere offers a solid foundation for developing a powerful ERP system that helps your business to manage data efficiently, streamline different processes, lower costs, and improve the efficiency levels without too much complexity.
This practical book offers a comprehensive understanding of ADempiere and a look at its main features by way of developing and enhancing a sample case study from concept to deployment. This book will help you model complex business processes with ease.
You will learn to install ADempiere followed by configuring the company structure and the initial client set up. You can start working with ADempiere immediately because this book will get you up and running quickly and assumes no knowledge or experience of working with ADempiere. ADempiere3.4 ERP Solutions enables you to set up the accounting parts, define the prerequisite data, learn about product and price management, and perform procurement and sales activities. When you read the book, you'll understand the concept behind the ADempiere workflow and the important function of managing the inventory. Activities such as making user-defined financial reports, procedures on importing data, and security will be covered in detail, and you will also learn about the application dictionary.
ADempiere generates accounting facts/journals automatically. In this book, you will understand the impact of these accounting facts in detail. This book will give you a comprehensive study on how to easily implement ADempiere and make the best use of this open source ERP system.
What you will learn from this book?
• Create your own sample company by making a fictitious case study work with common business processes starting from the purchase order for raw materials to the shipping of finished goods
• All accounting facts/journals generated in ADempiere are thoroughly explained
• Add and maintain important data such as customers, vendors, company bank account and cash book, and products
• Create procurement documents including order requisition, purchase order, material receipt, vendor invoice, and vendor payment
• Effectively handle post-production activities and documents such as quotations, bank statements, sales orders, shipments, and invoicing
• Configure financial reports and create you own
• Understand how to import important business data such as business partners, products, currency rates, and bank and inventory statements
This book is an easy-to-follow tutorial that will show you how to install and implement ADempiere. You will be shown how to set-up and use the features of ADempiere through plenty of step-by-step instructions with lots of examples and screenshots, and you will have a feature-rich, working version of ADempiere by the end of the book.
Who this book is written for?
If you want to easily implement ADempiere in your organization, this book is for you. This book will also be beneficial to system users and administrators who wish to implement an ERP system. No previous knowledge of ADempiere is required. A basic knowledge of accounting and the standard business workflow would be beneficial.
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES