12 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Perspection Inc. "Microsoft Windows Vista On Demand"
Que | 2007-02-02 | ISBN: 0789736454 | 576 pages | PDF | 21,5 MB
• Master the Windows Vista user experience, including Windows Aero
• Manage files and information using Windows Vista programs and Sidebar gadgets
• Create your own movies, slides shows, and DVDs
• Rip, manage, and play digital music and videos
• Protect your computer from Internet or network intruders
• Explore the Internet, send e-mail and instant message, and publish calendars on the Web
• Customize, fine-tune, and administer Windows Vista
• Set up multiple users and parental controls
• Perform Instant Searches to quickly find files and programs
• Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist exam
On the Web
This book uses real-world examples to give you a context in which to use the tasks. This book also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects.
Perspection has written and produced books on a variety of computer software—including Microsoft Office 2003 and XP, Microsoft Windows XP, Apple Mac OS X Panther, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Macromedia Flash 8, Macromedia Director MX, and Macromedia Fireworks—and Web publishing. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve Johnson founded Perspection, Inc. Perspection is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Perspection has written more than 80 computer books, and sold more than 5 million copies.
To start download click HERE:
No another mirrors, please!