12 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Steve Johnson, Perspection Inc. "Microsoft Office Access 2007 On Demand"
Que | 2007-01-09 | ISBN: 0789736411 | 448 pages | PDF | 16 MB
See How To
• Create databases more efficiently using a new results-oriented interface
• Use tools for building a database that makes information easier to find and use
• Import data from other programs, HTML, XML files, and other databases
• Use forms, filters, queries, and reports to capture and analyze data
• Discover ways to prevent data corruption and unauthorized access
• Share your data with others through interactive web pages
• Put your newly acquired skills to work using the online workshops
• Organize information and add impact with clip art, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
• Use Groove and SharePoint Team Services to collaborate and share documents and information
• Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) exam
On the Web
This book uses real-world examples to give you a context in which to use the task. This book also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects.
Perspection has written and produced books on a variety of computer software–including Microsoft Office 2003 and XP, Microsoft Windows XP, Apple Mac OS X Panther, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Macromedia Flash 8, Macromedia Director MX, and Macromedia Fireworks–and Web publishing. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve Johnson founded Perspection, Inc. Perspection is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Perspection has written more than 80 computer books, and sold more
Includes MCAS Exam Objectives!
This courseware meets the objectives for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS). Upon completion of this courseware, you may be prepared to take the exam for MCAS qualification.
To start download click HERE:
No another mirrors, please!