14 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Steve Johnson, Perspection Inc. "Microsoft Office Word 2007 On Demand"
Que | 2007-02-23 | ISBN: 0789736446 | 512 pages | PDF | 25,7 MB
See How To
• Create documents more efficiently using a new results-oriented interface
• Use formatting, editing, reviewing, and publishing tools to create documents in print and online
• Create great-looking documents faster using themes, styles, and templates
• Organize information and add impact with clip art, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
• Create customized letters, labels, and envelopes
• Use the Full Reading view to comfortably read documents on screen
• Use the Outline and Draft views to develop your documents
• Use Groove and SharePoint Team Services to collaborate and share documents and information
• Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Applications Specialists exam
This book uses real-world examples to give you a context in which to use the task. This book also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects.
Perspection has written and produced books on a variety of computer software–including Microsoft Office 2003 and XP, Microsoft Windows XP, Apple Mac OS X Panther, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Macromedia Flash 8, Macromedia Director MX, and Macromedia Fireworks–and Web publishing. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve Johnson founded Perspection, Inc. Perspection is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Perspection has written more than 80 computer books, and sold more than 5 million copies.
To start download click HERE:
No another mirrors, please!