21 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Руководства к программам | Комментариев: 0
Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# (Robert C. Martin Series)
Prentice Hall PTR; 1 edition | 0131857258 | 768 pages | July 20, 2006 | CHM | 7 Mb
With the award-winning book Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices, Robert C. Martin helped bring Agile principles to tens of thousands of Java and C++ programmers. Now .NET programmers have a definitive guide to agile methods with this completely updated volume from Robert C. Martin and Micah Martin, Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C#.
This book presents a series of case studies illustrating the fundamentals of Agile development and Agile design, and moves quickly from UML models to real C# code. The introductory chapters lay out the basics of the agile movement, while the later chapters show proven techniques in action. The book includes many source code examples that are also available for download from the authors Web site.
Readers will come away from this book understanding
* Agile principles, and the fourteen practices of Extreme Programming
* Spiking, splitting, velocity, and planning iterations and releases
* Test-driven development, test-first design, and acceptance testing
* Refactoring with unit testing
* Pair programming
* Agile design and design smells
* The five types of UML diagrams and how to use them effectively
* Object-oriented package design and design patterns
* How to put all of it together for a real-world project
Whether you are a C# programmer or a Visual Basic or Java programmer learning C#, a software development manager, or a business analyst, Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# is the first book you should read to understand agile software and how it applies to programming in the .NET Framework.