Jan Zimmerman "Web Marketing For Dummies, 2nd Edition"
For Dummies | 2008-12-10 | ISBN: 0470371811 | 432 pages | PDF | 10 Mb
By implementing effective Web marketing strategies, you can quickly build a successful Web site and business. But how do you take on search engine optimization and search engine marketing to achieve the results you want? Web Marketing For Dummies, 2nd Edition shows you how! This guide helps you apply your marketing knowledge to the Web world, taking you on the path to online marketing success.
In this book you’ll find out how to use online tools to spread your marketing message; establish a strong Web presence; promote your site with e-mail marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click, and social networking tools; and measure your marketing success.
You’ll also discover how to:
• Craft an online marketing plan, set site goals, and define your market
• Uncover what makes an effective online storefront and what your site must offer to encourage shoppers
• Use e-mail marketing effectively and spread the word via e-newsletters
• Entice customers with video blogs, Webcasts and podcasts, or widgets and gadgets on your site
• Track site activity with Web analytics, interpret sales statistics, and determine where problems originate
• Take advantage of search engines where you can submit your site for free
• Encourage visitors to come back and find subscribers for your online newsletter
Utilizing the right online marketing strategies can dramatically boost the success of your Web site and build your business. Web Marketing For Dummies, 2nd Edition makes it easy!