25 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: English литература » Словари и энциклопедии на английском языке | Комментариев: 0
John McGee - The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management, Strategic Management
Wiley-Blackwell | 2006 | ISBN: 1405118288 | Pages: 440 | PDF | 6.19 MB
The new edition of The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management: Strategic Management includes a new preface by the current editor, John McGee. He acknowledges the signal contribution of Derek Channon and outlines the key current trends in the field of strategic management.
* Fully updated new edition covers over 160 key terms and concepts in strategic management;
* Contains contributions from more than 55 international contributors;
* Gives more explicit attention to 'competitive strategy' and 'competitive advantage';
* Fully treats the 'resource-based view', with recent developments around the 'knowledge- based view';
* Introduces the 'new economy', specifically economics of knowledge and information and the nature of network externalities;
* Outlines the key current trends in the field of strategic management in the editor’s preface.
Do you know only a small part of all books is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage (@ Home)?
To see all of them use
If you enjoy my books look at my
...::No mirrors, please::...
There is a growing number of phishing/spoofing rapidshare-similar mirrors in comments. Using it you run the risk of your rapidshare account being STOLEN.
Check them carefully before using, a proper RapidShare mirror has the following format:
A spoofing link is different e.g.
!!!NEVER EVER USE IT!!!
If you see such links, send a PM to staff immediately (nicks of the staff are
***Detailed information about Phishing can be found