18 августа 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: English литература » Словари и энциклопедии на английском языке | Комментариев: 0
Derek Gregory, Ron Johnston, Geraldine Pratt, Michael Watts, Sarah Whatmore
"The Dictionary of Human Geography"
Wiley-Blackwell | English | 2009-06-29 | ISBN: 1405132876 | 1072 pages | PDF | 6,7 MB
With clear, critical, and constructive surveys of key terms by leading researchers in the field, The Dictionary of Human Geography, fifth edition, remains the definitive guide to the concepts and debates in human geography.
• Comprehensively revised new edition of a highly successful text with over 300 key terms appearing for the first time
• Situates Human Geography within the humanities, social sciences and sciences as a whole
• Written by leading experts in the field
• Major entries not only describe the development of concepts, contributions and debates in Human Geography but also advance them
• Features a new consolidated bibliography along with a detailed index and systematic cross-referencing of headwords
To start download free click HERE:
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES