21 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: English литература » Словари и энциклопедии на английском языке | Комментариев: 0
British Pharmacopoeia v11 2007
Publisher: Stationery Office | ISBN 10 0113227256 | ISO | 394.3MB | 5% recovery
The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) 2007 is the authoritative, current collection of standards for UK medicinal substances and the official source of all UK quality standards. It is an essential reference for anyone involved in pharmaceutical Research and Development, manufacturing and testing, and plays a vital role in ensuring that all medicinal substances on the UK market meet standards of safety, quality and efficacy.
The BP is supplied in a variety of formats designed for ease of use and a wide range of applications. The hard copy edition package contains a boxed five volume set with a separate Veterinary volume, a CD-ROM and access to a comprehensible, regularly updated website. Both the CD-ROM and online formats are easy to network for access across your organisation.
* Extensive Revisions including 30 new BP texts
* New Supplementary Chapters containing general guidance on Unlicensed Medicines and Method Validation
* First BP monograph for Traditional Chinese Medicines
* European Pharmacopoeia (Ph Eur) monographs up to and including Ph Eur 5th edition Supplement 5.5
* The CD-ROM and online version of the BP can be made available to multiple users through a network licence, which is more economical than purchasing multiple copies of the BP package
* Technical support for network licence holders is available from TSO, the publisher of the BP
* CD-ROM and website deliver the complete text of the British Pharmacopoeia, British Approved Names and European Pharmacopoeia standards directly to your PC
Extent 3500 pages