21 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: English литература » Словари и энциклопедии на английском языке | Комментариев: 0
Julian Evans, John A. Youngquist, Jeffery Burley “Encyclopedia of Forest Sciences (4 Vol. Set)"
Academic Press | 2004-05-15 | ISBN: 0121451607 | 2400 pages | PDF | 45,4 MB
A combination of broad disciplinary coverage and scientific excellence, the Encyclopedia of Forest Sciences will be an indispensable addition to the library of anyone interested in forests, forestry and forest sciences. Packed with valuable insights from experts all over the world, this remarkable set not only summarizes recent advances in forest science techniques, but also thoroughly covers the basic information vital to comprehensive understanding of the important elements of forestry.
The Encyclopedia of Forest Sciences also covers relevant biology and ecology, different types of forestry (e.g. tropical forestry and dryland forestry), scientific names of trees and shrubs, and the applied, economic, and social aspects of forest management. Valuable key features further enhance the utility of this Encyclopedia as an exceptional reference tool.
Also available online via ScienceDirect - featuring extensive browsing, searching, and internal cross-referencing between articles in the work, plus dynamic linking to journal articles and abstract databases, making navigation flexible and easy. For more information, pricing options and availability visit www.info.sciencedirect.com.
* Edited and written by a distinguished group of editors and contributors
* Well-organized encyclopedic format provides concise, readable entries, easy searches, and thorough cross-references
* Illustrative tables, figures, and photographs in every entry, produced in full color
* Comprehensive glossary defines new and important terms
* Complete, up-to-date coverage of over 60 areas of forest sciences -- sure to be of interest to scientists, students, and professionals alike!
* Editor-in-Chief is the past president of the International Union of Forestry Research Organizations, the oldest international collaborative forestry research organization with over 15,000 scientists from 100 countries
--- Want to thank - download from my links ---
--- No mirrors, please ---