21 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: English литература » Словари и энциклопедии на английском языке | Комментариев: 0
Philip J. Currie, Kevin Padian “Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs"
Academic Press | 1997-09-17 | ISBN: 0122268105 | 869 pages | PDF | 63,7 Mb
This book is the most authoritative encyclopedia ever prepared on dinosaurs and dinosaur science. In addition to entries on specific animals such as Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, and Velociraptor, the Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs covers reproduction, behavior, physiology, and extinction. The book is generously illustrated with many detailed drawings and photographs, and includes color pictures and illustrations that feature interpretations of the best known and most important animals. All alphabetical entries are cross-referenced internally, as well as at the end of each entry. The Encyclopedia includes up-to-date references that encourage the reader to investigate personal interests.
* The most authoritative encyclopedia ever prepared on dinosaurs
* Includes many detailed drawings, photographs and illustrations in both color and black-and-white
* Contains comprehensively cross-referenced alphabetical entries with internal references, as well as references at the conclusion of each entry
* Provides in-depth references, allowing readers to pursue independent interests
* Includes sixteen plates and 35 illustrations
---No mirrors, please---