21 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: English литература » Словари и энциклопедии на английском языке | Комментариев: 0
A Handbook of Commercial Correspondence
Author: A Ashley | Publisher: Oxford University Press | ISBN: 0194572064 | 1998 Year | pdf, 297 pages | language: english | 18,2 MB
The essential reference guide to writing effective business correspondence – now revised and updated. All the information and examples you need for writing business correspondence for study purposes or for work. A practical approach that’s ideal for class, the office, or at home. email correspondence, glossary of business terms, answers to exercises, and improved design.
Intermediate to Advanced
How can it be used?
* Use it in class, at the office, or at home.
* Always keep it with you as your essential reference guide.
Who is it for?
* Anyone dealing with commercial correspondence from clerical to management level.
* Students taking Business English examinations, such as the LCCI English for Commerce and English for Business, the Cambridge BEC and CEIBT, and Pitman's English for Business Communications.
* Business studies teachers.
* Shows you how to handle enquiries, banking, insurance, personnel, and social correspondence.
* Improves your written style by explaining the language of business correspondence.
* Saves you time – find what you need to know immediately.