20 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: English литература » Художественная литература на английском языке | Комментариев: 0
Yahiya Emerick, "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Rumi Meditations"
Alpha | 2008-02-05 | ISBN: 1592577369 | 256 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
Discover moving meditation with one of today’s top-selling poets.
Rumi was a 13th-century Sufi theologian and poet who spoke of love, unity with God, and spiritual growth. Rumi and his followers, known as the Whirling Dervishes, employed music, poetry, and dance to become closer to God. This guide brings the unique practice of moving meditation to American readers, offering more than 40 meditations based on Rumi’s poems.
• Includes a timeline of Rumi’s life, a glossary, and resources for further exploration
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
2. Networking For Dummies
3. XML For Dummies
4. SQL for Dummies
5. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
6. Google Docs 4 Everyone
7. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
8. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
9. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides
10. Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering