22 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: English литература » Художественная литература на английском языке | Комментариев: 0
Jonathan Picken, "Literature, Metaphor and the Foreign Language Learner"
Palgrave Macmillan | 2007-12-10 | ISBN: 023050695X | 242 pages | PDF | 1,5 MB
The value of work with literature has been argued for extensively in the applied linguistics literature. The author builds on this by investigating the FL learner's perspective on work of this nature. This empirical research sheds light both on how students deal with the challenge of making sense of literature in a foreign language and how they evaluate the experience of doing this. The book highlights the role of metaphor in this experience and concludes with two pedagogy-related chapters.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides