How To Do Everything with Your iPOD
by Guy Hart-Davis
Похоже, без подобных книг становится все труднее обходиться.
Imagine your entire music library, contacts, and schedule--all in the palm of your hand. How to Do Everything with Your iPod shows you how to get the most out of your iPod with both Mac OS X and Windows XP. Learn how to use your iPod's powerful operating system and phenomenal storage capacity not just to revolutionize your music listening, but also to keep all your vital information on hand and safely backed up. Step-by-step instructions walk you through MP3 essentials and show you how to get the best audio quality. Plus, use your iPod as a portable FireWire drive for backup and file transfer, and much more.
• Set up your iPod, connect it to your computer, and install the software
• Learn how MP3 works and create the highest-quality music files possible
• Rip and encode music from CDs, records, or cassettes
• Cram more songs onto your iPod than you can fit onto your hard disk
• Boot your Mac from your iPod
• Play music from your iPod through your car stereo, home stereo, or computer
• Use your iPod as a portable backup device for vital documents
• Put news, notes, recipes, and any other text on your iPod
• Understand what makes your iPod tick--and learn how to keep it running as smoothly as possible
• Maximize iPod battery life and troubleshoot problems
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Opportunities, Elementary, Teacher's book
Книга для учителя к популярному и замечательному курсу Opportunities начального уровня, в которой преподаватели найдут ответы на все задания основного учебника и рабочей тетрадке, а также дополнительные материалы и тесты. А практические рекомендации помогут вам провести уроки.
Natural English Pre-Intermediate Student's Book
Учебник Natural English Pre-Intermediate - как всегда великолепное издание от Oxford University Press и скан от Brain'a!
natural English is a syllabus strand which enables students to integrate frequent, natural language into their language framework.
Students learn to use real language naturally, through thinking and rehearsal time, confidence-building practice, and task-centred speaking.
The listening syllabus teaches students how to listen. A slot-in listening booklet features the tapescripts plus decoding and pronunciation exercises.
Teacher's Book lesson plans, a product of the authors' teacher training expertise, talk teachers through the course materials.
Teacher's Book chapters cover teaching principles, techniques, and ideas, plus a selected bibliography.
Humour engages and motivates through cartoons, jokes, and the listening and reading material.
Join the Oxford Teacher's Club for access to the natural English website, which offers downloadable and customizable course materials, additional teaching, teacher training, and revision resources.
- 12 topic-based units
- cartoons and illustrated jokes at the start of each unit
- 5-6 'natural English' boxes per unit highlighting important aspects of everyday language
- 'Wordbooster' vocabulary development activities
- a 'test yourself' section at the end of each unit
- a language reference section with more detailed explanations of the key grammar and lexical grammar
- a bank of exercises for further practice and consolidation
Chinese edition of primary level English textbook. PEP provides a wide-range of materials and ideas for the teachers to use in their English Language Teaching. The PEP is both extensive and intensive.
Grammar Spectrum 3 (Intermediate) with key
В книге объясняется и закрепляется грамматика на уровне Intermediate. В целом, это издание очень напомнило мне Murphy - в основном, структурой: те же правила слева и упражнения справа - на одном и том же развороте.
Уровень Pre-Intermediate этой же серии на нашем сайте
Учебник отсканирован специально для Englishtips.org
English rules and practice.
* The grammar syllabus for the series closely matches the syllabus found in most major coursebook series.
* Every unit contains concise grammar explanations, followed by extended exercise practice, so that learners can really master the grammar topic they are studying.
Death on the Nile
by Agatha Christie
Read by David Timson
Publisher: Macmillan Audio Books
Hercule Poirot is perhaps Agatha Christie's most interesting and endearing character; short, round, and slightly comical, Poirot has a razor-sharp mind and puts unlimited trust in his "little grey cells." Those little cells come through for him every time, enabling Poirot to solve some of the most baffling mysteries ever conceived. In Death on the Nile, Poirot, on vacation in Africa, meets the rich, beautiful Linnet Doyle and her new husband, Simon. As usual, all is not as it seems between the newlyweds, and when Linnet is found murdered, Poirot must sort through a boatload of suspects to find the killer before he (or she) strikes again.
Get Set - Go! Level 3 Audio only
This six-level course offers a clear, structural syllabus, carefully paced progression, and lively child-centred
Second Language Acquisition and Second Language Learning Theory by Stephen D Krashen ...