8 февраля 2012 | Автор: ivasprig | Рубрика: English литература » Учебники английского языка | Комментариев: 0
Getting the Message is a very attractive package which offers a fresh approach to teaching reading skills through an interesting variety of text types that appear to be eminently suitable for use with our secondary ESL students.
Getting the Message is a three level course designed to stimulate and extend students' skills and interest in reading. It is aimed at young students, from elementary to intermediate level.
• a wide range of teenage-interest topics including sport, adventure, history, space travel, personal relationships, the environment, geography, science fiction, fashion
• a variety of text-types including letters, comic strips, magazine articles, short stories, play and TV scripts, brochures, poetry
• activities for use before, while and after reading, designed to develop reading skills
• vocabulary and grammar exercises related to the texts
• ideas for follow-up project work linked to the topic of each unit
• a "Developing skills" section which encourages students to assess and discuss their reading skills
Автор: Dermot Murphy, Janelle Cooper
Название: Getting the Message 1: A Reading Course for Schools. Student's Book
Издательство: Cambridge University Press
Серия: Getting the Message
Год выпуска: 1995
Размер: 12,78 MB