Harold Bloom, "Benjamin Franklin"
Bloom's Literary Criticism | 2008-07-30 | ISBN: 1604131357 | 250 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Benjamin Franklin was one of the most dynamic figures in early American history, publishing Poor Richard's Almanac as well as several other works. When not writing or editing, Franklin conducted scientific experiments, established many local and national institutions, and led diplomatic missions. This new volume in the Bloom's Classic Critical Views series features compelling essays and critical commentary from the eighteenth through twentieth centuries that give students historical insights into one of our country's Founding Fathers.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.