21 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Художественные книги » Мемуары. Биографии | Комментариев: 0
Stan Hutton "Nonprofit Kit For Dummies"
For Dummies (2005-12-05) | ISBN 0764599097 | 384 Pages | PDF | 4 Mb
Starting a nonprofit is one of the most exciting and gratifying adventures that you’ll ever partake in, especially when you seal the deal on your first grant. But like all adventures, running a nonprofit organization is a real challenge.
Nonprofit Kit for Dummies, Second Edition shows you the fun-and-easy way to get your nonprofit up-and-running. It contains savvy advice from the experts on everything from incorporating and managing your nonprofit to unbeatable tactics for raising money and managing public relations. This hands-on, no-nonsense guide is packed with tons of useful information that will give you everything you need to:
* Plan your nonprofit for the community
* Write a buy-in guaranteed mission statement
* Incorporate and apply tax exemption
* Build your board of directors with the right people
* Design a volunteer program
* Have a paid staff run your nonprofit
* Create budgets and financial reports
* Craft the perfect fundraising plan
* Write a great grant proposal
* Raise money from individuals
Included in this must-have resource is a bonus CD-ROM that contains sample grant proposals, over a dozen budget and cash flow projections, multiple fundraising plans to choose from, and a list of indispensable Web resources to keep your nonprofit on track. Nonprofit Kit for Dummies, Second Edition is the ultimate nuts-and-bolts guide to getting your nonprofit off the ground and giving back to your community!
Thanks to original uploader.
No Other Mirrors Please.