Скачать Rob Simpson - What We Could Have Done With the Money: 50 Ways to Spend the Trillion Dollars We've Spent on Iraq бесплатно
Rob Simpson - What We Could Have Done With the Money:
50 Ways to Spend the Trillion Dollars We've Spent on Iraq
Hyperion | 2008 | ISBN: 1401323081 | Pages: 128 | PDF | 5.79 MB
The war in Iraq is not only controversial, it's also astronomically expensive. Now Rob Simpson answers the question many concerned Americans have been asking: Wasn't there some other way the government could have spent one trillion of our tax dollars?
What We Could Have Done with the Money presents 50 thought-provoking spending alternatives. With a trillion dollars, we could . . .
* Fix Social Security right now: Stop worrying. Stop debating. It's done. Over. Fixed.
* End homelessness in America: House 15 million homeless families, get a million kids out of foster care, and have change to spare!
* Give everyone in the world satellite TV: Can we have the revolution later? I'm watching CSI right now.
* Pay everyone in Iraq to be nice to each other: Hey! If someone tripled your salary for the next 20 years, wouldn't you behave?
* Go Green: Give 100 million car buyers a $10,000 subsidy on their hybrid.
* Or gold . . . : Pave every highway in America with gold leaf.
* Play ball! : Fly everyone in Iraq to America, put them up in a nice hotel for three days with all the extras, take them to a baseball game and fly them home . . . and have a lot leftover.
* Cure cancer: Double research spending for as long as it takes.
. . . not to mention paying all credit card debt, buying everyone in the world an iPod, building 75 million solar-powered homes, and 39 other revealing pipe dreams.
Shocking, thought-provoking, and incredibly entertaining, Simpson takes a hard look at the government's top priorities--both what they are and what they should be.
Do you know only a small part of all books is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage (@ Home)?
To see all of them use
If you enjoy my books look at my
...::No mirrors, please::...
There is a growing number of phishing/spoofing rapidshare-similar mirrors in comments. Using it you run the risk of your rapidshare account being STOLEN.
Check them carefully before using, a proper RapidShare mirror has the following format:
A spoofing link is different e.g.
!!!NEVER EVER USE IT!!!
If you see such links, send a PM to staff immediately (nicks of the staff are
***Detailed information about Phishing can be found