Скачать The Best Practices Enterprise: A Guide to Achieving Sustainable World-class Performance бесплатно
James M. Kerr "The Best Practices Enterprise: A Guide to Achieving Sustainable World-class Performance"
J. Ross Publishing | 2006-04-28 | ISBN: 1932159606 | 240 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
There are seven best practices that are indispensable in this era of rapid change, increasing customer demands, and intense global competition. These seven best practices address the people, processes, and technology elements of which every enterprise is comprised. Without them firmly in place, an organization will eventually flounder. When driven by top management, instituting 15 business principles based on these seven best practices will transform an organization from mediocrity to a powerhouse referred to as The Best Practices Enterprise™. These proven principles and practices are supported by nearly 50 real-world case examples and excerpts from actual projects to demonstrate how multiple organizations have institutionalized these best practices.
• Reveals how to improve top-line and bottom-line performance by transforming typical strategic planning methods to a program-centric strategic planning approach
• Delineates how IT environments can be designed and built to reach optimal levels of reliable responsiveness and speed to market, while maximizing returns on technology investments
• Demonstrates how portfolio-based project management reduces risk and minimizes costs
• Illustrates how diversity and inclusion programs and results-focused communication practices can be used to increase effectiveness, profitability and shareholder value
• Includes free downloadable tips for effective best practices implementation and business transformation — available from the Web Added Value™ Download Resource Center
To start download click HERE:
No another mirrors, please!