Building Routes to Customers: Proven Strategies for Profitable Growth By Peter Raulerson, Jean-Claude Malraison, Antoine Leboyer
Publisher: Springer 2009-02-06 | 196 Pages | ISBN: 0387799508 | PDF | 1.9 MB
Building Routes to Customers explains the powerful "Routes-to-Market" approach for driving profitable growth. World-class organizations including IBM, Microsoft, HP, Cisco, Hitachi, Adobe and Plantronics, and hundreds of smaller companies, have adopted RTM to develop and execute highly successful go-to-market strategies and tactics. With a step-by-step approach and dozens of examples, the authors show how you can use RTM to:
- Determine the optimal level of spending for each function in marketing, sales and customer service, for each market segment, product and service.
- Optimize your marketing mix and sales and distribution channels to maximize revenue and profitability throughout the product life cycle.
- Get everyone in product management, marketing, sales, customer service, and your distribution partners aligned and working together to maximize results.
- Get the right products and services to the right customers at the right time.
- Retain existing customers and create profitable new ones.
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.