WetFeet, "IBM Business Consulting Services: The WetFeet Insider Guide"
Publisher: Wetfeet.Com | 2002-09-01 | ISBN 1582073309 | PDF | 34 pages | 1.28 MB
Remember the date October 2, 2002. That’s when IBM’s metamorphosis to a service company reached a new milestone, when a huge, new business group under the Global Services umbrella was unveiled: IBM Business Consulting Services (BCS). BCS combines PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting—a Big Five consultancy that IBM acquired for $3.5 billion in the summer of 2002—with IBM’s existing Business Innovation Services unit. Find out more about BCS by reading this brand new guide.
You will learn:
* How and why IBM shifted its focal point from selling hardware to providing services, including consulting
* What the strategy is behind acquiring PwC Consulting
* Where IBM BCS now ranks against other big management consulting firms
* How BCS is organized into 13 business units, and who runs the entire group
* What life is like as a research associate or consultant
To start download click HERE:
No another mirrors, please! >>>
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.