Скачать The Relationship Advantage: Become a Trusted Advisor and Create Clients for Life 2003-10 бесплатно
Tom Stevenson, Sam Barcus, "The Relationship Advantage: Become a Trusted Advisor and Create Clients for Life 2003-10"
Publisher: Kaplan Business | 2003 | ISBN 0793170265 | PDF | 272 pages | 9 MB
Corporations, it seems, are always seeking the ""silver bullet"" that will create intimacy with customers. But most efforts fail from the moment they begin, say respected consultants, Tom Stevenson and Sam Barcus. The reason? Accountability for program leadership is placed on the sales force rather than on the executives and senior managers who have a more seasoned business perspective. For the first time ever, Stevenson and Barcus outline the relationship-building processes used successfully by professional consulting firms. Sales professionals in other industries will learn never-before-published explanations and documentation regarding consulting firm approaches and techniques, including:
* Why top managers must lead the care and feeding of key relationships.
* An inside view of how consultants build long-term, trusted advisor relationships.
* The difference between creating demand and responding to bids-an important difference that sparks enduring relationships.
* Problem-solving techniques that can lead to deeper customer alliances.
* Why it's more important for a salesperson to be interested rather than interesting.
* A diagnostic process to prepare for and execute customer meetings that create value at every touch point.
* Tools and techniques to develop business acumen that provides insight into customer issues and initiatives.
With many practical examples, anecdotes, and coaching tips, The Relationship Advantage is required reading for executives or managers who know they should be driving key relationships but don't know how to do it.