Скачать Information, Organization and Management: Expanding Markets and Corporate Boundaries бесплатно
Rolf Wigand, Arnold Picot, Ralf Reichwald, "Information, Organization and Management: Expanding Markets and Corporate Boundaries"
Publisher: Wiley | 1997-07-14 | ISBN 0471964549 | PDF | 472 pages | 3 MB
Amidst the accelerating change of an increasingly competitive global market. Information, Organization and Management demonstrates how business success in the global marketplace depends upon products and services rich in variety, value and instantly responsive to customer needs. This strengthening of the buyers position has turned customer service into an important decisive factor for a corporations market success. Competitive strategies must, therefore, re-evaluate the business-management goals of flexibility, time, quality and cost. Within the context of the new Information Age, Information, Organization and Management realizes:
* the important role of information in competition and market dynamics
* fundamental models of information and communication
* the potential of information and communication technology for organizational development in the market
* the modularization of the firm
* overcoming organizational boundaries through tele-cooperation
3* the new role of the employee
Please appreciate my work, download from my references!!!
No mirrors, please!!!