Paul Fifield, "Marketing Strategy Masterclass: Implementing Market Strategies"
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2008 | ISBN: 0750686316 | 628 pages | PDF | 4,9 MB
This is a highly structured and fully developed practical companion to Fifield's successful Marketing Strategy- now entering its third edition. It can however stand alone for those executives whose needs are for guidance on implementing marketing strategy rather than doing the background thinking and covering the key conceptual issues.
Taking the same underlying format as Marketing Strategy the book does not cover the 'corporate/business strategy' content (which takes up Part 2 of the earlier title) but focuses overwhelmingly on the practical details of using a real strategy model (SCORPIO) to develop a plan.
The book will be in three parts all based on how to research, create and then activate a strategic market plan. Great emphasis is placed on the clarity of the planning model- used internationally with major companies and refined over many years. Important elements for the user of the book will be the use of-
* Questionnaires and feedback techniques
* Templates that can be used to create real plans as the user works through
* A huge range of FAQs that stimulate and support thinking based on
widespread company experience
This is a real and practical masterclass for serious executives and students, to be used alongside Strategic Marketing or independently.
* Linked to the author's highly successful and influential Marketing
Strategy title- recently published in it's 3rd edition
* Highly practical approach written by a widely published advisor to
major international businesses who also holds a senior academic post
* Based on the unique SCORPIO model supported by 20 years of use in the
international strategy market
* All the tabular, template, diagrammatic and questionnaire materials will be available to users in electronic form
No mirrors, please
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.