Sponsorship: For a Return on Investment By Guy Masterman
Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann 2007 | 280 Pages | ISBN: 0750686405 | PDF | 2 MB
Sponsorship is both a critical communications tool for sponsors as well as a fundamental revenue stream for rights owners. Market leaders use sponsorship widely and arguably more successfully than any other communications tool to achieve competitive advantage whilst events of all sizes depend on sponsorship just to exist. As the importance of sponsorship has increased the demands of it have risen too. Now sponsors seek measurable return on their investment.
Sponsorship: For a Return on Investment provides a unique insight on the use of sponsorship for a return on investment and will appeal to practitioners and undergraduate and postgraduate students alike. It builds a conceptual framework for the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of strategies for sport, arts, music and community sponsorship, and from two perspectives:
* For rights owners, the importance of effectively acquiring and then developing a bespoke approach for the recruitment of sponsors for effective sponsorship programmes.
* For sponsors, a better understanding of how sponsorship can be used for successful integrated marketing communications.
A broad selection of examples and case studies from around the world are provided in order to demonstrate the importance of sponsorship on an international basis.
* The first text to cover in-depth, sponsorship in the sports and leisure industries.
* Builds a conceptual framework for the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of sponsorship strategies for both sponsors and rights owners in the sports and leisure industries.
* Essential reading for both students and practitioners across the sports and leisure sectors, who need to realise the potential of sponsorship as a critical marketing communications tool.
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.